Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dumaguete!


I just came back from my Dumaguete trip to sing at a friend’s renewal of vows. And although my head’s still buzzing from fatigue over the long trip, I thought I’d post a few snippets on my blog while the memories are still fresh.

Dumuaguete was a beautiful as ever, especially since the hotel I stayed in this time, was right in front of the Boulevard, Dumaguete’s baywalk. I was away three days in total but the first and the third day are both really just the travel days so you can imagine what kind of fatigue I am in. Nonetheless, I couldn’t resist posting this very rare pic of me before turning in for the night. I say rare cause I DO NOT dance. Yeah, I did take social dancing (and was quite satisfactory at it) for 4th year PE but only because the other option was folk dancing. Needless to say, I do not dance voluntarily, thus the specialness of this pic. And man, I didn’t realize my ass looked that good in those slacks, hahaha.

No comments: